Using the Watch, Troubleshooting & Tips
Hold the power button for 3 seconds to start the watch.
- Option 1: Click the watch ‘More’ / ‘Settings’ / ‘off’ / ‘OK’
- Option 2: APP Settings / ‘Remote Shutdown’
Insert the USB charging cable with USB wall adapter. We suggest using a 5v – 1A charger. Charging should take approximately 2-3 hours for a full charge. To maximise battery life's longevity, please remove the device from charging once entirely changed and allow the battery to fully drain for the first three uses.
If the charge indicator on the watch is off, press and hold the side button for 20 seconds. Watch positioning methods
- GPS: Most accurate outdoors, as GPS satellites are used.’
- Wi-fi: Relatively accurate both indoors and outdoors. Here the clock uses the wi-fi network to find a position.
- LBS: Relatively accurate, as the GSM master is used to find a position